I went a whole 6 months without using you. I was sick & tired of looking your current pace, average pace and overall time. I needed a break.
But I'm back.
I'm going to embrace you.
I'm going to use you.
I will not be afraid of what you say and I will learn to accept the things I cannot change, I will have courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
We'll also have some new additions to our pair....daily mile, blogging and a brand new journal for the 2012 year.
Now, let's get started, shall we?
oooohhhh! I'm afraid that I might not like what mine tells me, too! I may find that I didn't reaaaallly need to know this specific info!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Was that hard? For SIX months? I can do it every once and a while but I have become such a stats/data junkie!! =) I may try to put my aside for one month!!
ReplyDeleteLuckily, that Garmin forgives and forgets.
ReplyDeleteI always feel a bit sad when mine completely runs out of charge. It means I've been neglecting it. That blank screen makes me sad.
Welcome Back!
I can't believe you went 6 months without your Garmin. I am incredibly impressed. Looking forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! Some of my best runs, and races, are Garmin-less! Hope you had a nice break and now ready to go attack those miles! Happy New Year to you!!!
ReplyDelete