It's been a good Saturday.
I got a very inspirational, emotional and motivational text from my friend Marcella.
I swam a few laps in the pool at the Y.

Then my friend Becca joined me for some slogging...a.k.a. pool running.
We were our own pool posse.
I'm pretty sure people thought we were nuts.
But we had fun visiting!

And when I got home, THESE little slivers of sunshine or gold, whichever you prefer, were in the mailbox.
Tonight we are all (Michael, Jacob, Nicholas, Mom and Dad) watching The Muppets!
That's a good Saturday.
Inspiring to see your pool post today. I so want to complete a triathlon but need to start training on swimming. I can swim but the idea of going out into the ocean is a little scary. I just dont want the fear to hold me back!
ReplyDeleteHa! Is that the YMCA on Park? I remember swimming & playing basketball there. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the Muppets! What a fun evening.
Woohoooo, bring on the gold!! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh, so excited for you. Just weeks away, BOSTON!! The team here is getting ready with their LONG runs ending today, I'm missing the hoop-la and I really wish I could be there this year!! Taper smartly...
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you taught fifth grade, yikes!! That grade scares me!
AHHHH I have to check the mail!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look good in goggles. :)