
Both boys are going off in seperate directions tomorrow.
Nicholas is going for a sleepover with a friend and walking home with him. They have plans of building a dam in the creek, spying on the boys sister and eating pizza...lots and lots of it.
Jacob is going over to a friends house. He is walking home with him. They are going ice skating and then to dinner with his family. Jacob didn't want to stay the night, so he'll be home around 8.
It is so weird to think of them both doing their "own" thing. I'm glad. It's cool. It's exciting. But, I know this is just the beginning of letting them spread their wings. I feel more happy than sad, but there is a sentimental part of me.
Michael and I have plans to fill our time while they're gone with a walk, a trip to the grocery store and a little dinner.
My little men are growing up.
Nicholas is going for a sleepover with a friend and walking home with him. They have plans of building a dam in the creek, spying on the boys sister and eating pizza...lots and lots of it.
Jacob is going over to a friends house. He is walking home with him. They are going ice skating and then to dinner with his family. Jacob didn't want to stay the night, so he'll be home around 8.
It is so weird to think of them both doing their "own" thing. I'm glad. It's cool. It's exciting. But, I know this is just the beginning of letting them spread their wings. I feel more happy than sad, but there is a sentimental part of me.
Michael and I have plans to fill our time while they're gone with a walk, a trip to the grocery store and a little dinner.
My little men are growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment