Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not how I planned it....

Will I ever learn?
I really had it in my head that today was magically going to be the day that my hamstring/groin felt "better". Damn, if I didn't have slight pain all day today. I think half of it was in my head because I was just so bummed that I felt anything at all. I have to admit that tonight it feels better so I'd really LOVE to wake up in the morning and feel no pain.
Unhappily, I went to the pool. But I went in with a plan. Once I got going and was really focused on the moment, I kind of lost myself. I realized at one point that I was enjoying how my body felt and that my breathing was steady. I was on a mission. I think with Michael's new work schedule, I'll be able to keep this up. I did the Jillian DVD 3 times this week.
But, I MISS running. I mean really. I really, really miss it. I'm ready to be reunited with it. Painfree.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you refocused and had a good workout. Hope the ham is better today and continues to get stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are making the best of it. At least you are able to keep doing. that is what is most important!

    ReplyDelete