Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Birthday...

Today is my birthday and already, my heart is overflowing.



After an amazing 10 days with family, which included McKenly  (don't worry--big ol' blog post coming on that one!  I've got to have it all written down for us to reflect on for years to come--such a gift), I have so much to reflect on and be thankful for.  Not only that, but I have some goals for this 42nd year of mine....
*a marathon, yes it is time to conquer another one.  But the goal will be to stay healthy, uninjured and to maintain balance with the other fitness I have incorporated.
*back to school, this one will take a couple of years but I am going to get the ball rolling.  I will renew my National Board certification, get my administrative credential and begin a doctorate program.  I couldn't be more excited.
*to continue my path of peace, in the last two years I have become so much better at staying calm about things, being in the moment and journaling daily.  

This little family of mine is just the icing on the cake.  And now that McKenly is truly in the picture, our family feels complete.  Michael, all of our boys, my parents, my sister...we've got a great tribe.  Add into that our village of more family and friends....life is good.  
What more could a woman want for her birthday?

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It was on my To Do list to email you, but I'm horrible at finishing things on that darn To Do list. :-/ I love you goals for this year! I can't wait to watch you accomplish them.

    ReplyDelete