Because I've been on running with caution for two years.
Because it scares me and makes me nervous.
Because it is a challenge.
Because I am afraid of the path...
I signed up for the Leavenworth Marathon...
October 4th, 2014
Because I'm ready to go back to being a runner.
Because it is exhilirating and challenging.
Because it motivates me and makes me stronger.
Because it reminds me who I am.
Because I turned 42 and this was the 42nd marathon listed on the Washington State website.
Because I can...and I will.
This race will not be about time.
In fact, I plan to train without a watch.
This race is about finishing.
This race is for my family and I....because we are strong, we are relentless and we are ONE.
Sweet! I have signed up to do the Leavenworth Half!! It will be so fun to see you there!
ReplyDeleteOh! This makes it even BETTER! I am so excited to see you.
DeleteAwesome!!!! I would LOVE to do this race. Me and a neighbor were Jair discussing it this morning. Excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on Kerrie! I'm going for a slow and steady race...simply to say I've done another one without injury. I'd love to see you there!
Delete