Both boys were in the talent show this year. I wish I had pics, but they turned out terrible. My video is much better. But, no time to do that right now. Maybe (doubtful) I can get them loaded this summer.
Jacob played the mirimbas (xylophones) with a group of 7 other children. They were great!
Nicholas was in a skit with some of his buddies. While the skit was pointless and no one could hear or understand what the heck was going on, I was just SO proud of him for getting up there! He played a teenage custodian. He had a hat on backwards, sunglasses, an ipod, a tie die shirt and a rolling garbage can. He came out from the back pushing his can and rockin' out. It was pretty funny.
We also had our school carnival last week, which is always a blast. When we got home, Jacob made a point of thanking me again for taking them to it.
I know it sounds strange, but really, in the last week, I can see them both maturing and growing up to the next level. Jacob is just so easy going and kind. Nicholas is just darn fun. Both boys knew I wasn't feeling well Saturday morning and they went out of their way to help me.
This week has been equally as busy, but I will try to make a post with pictures in the coming days.
I noticed a growing change in each boy myself ... scares me and makes me proud at the same time. They make our lives worth living.
ReplyDeleteJacob, please get well ... give that crud to me and feel better!
ReplyDeleteNikw