The boys have taken my thermal blanket from the Rock n' Roll marathon and have laid it across the couch. It is the back drop to their news cast. Nicholas is "off stage"...the roving reporter and he seems to be the one who does the lead ins. They are using drum sticks as their microphones.
Jacob is of course, the lead newscaster. So far, his stories have consisted of....
--the oil spill and how awful BP is (thankfully, he doesn't repeat ALL that Nik says about it)
--Hurricane Alex making landfall
--plane crash of American Airlines 936 (which he watched on the weather channel this morning)
--crashing building in Razo (?) (which I'm sure he saw on seconds from disaster on the History Channel)
Jacob is really into "disaster" shows lately...airplane crashes, falling buildings, life after people, history, meteors crashing into planets, etc... He is drawing all kinds of pictures on his own too...really good ones...as crazy as it sounds. He's not an impending doom kind of kid, but he sure likes watching it.
The newscast continues as I write this. It's awfully cute. Wish I had the camcorder charged!
Cute!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I got your email. Hilarious!!! Way to go!