Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wait for it....

There are pros and cons to being stuck inside during Spring Break.
PRO: First, my house has remained spotless and the laundry is caught up each day.
CON: I have felt crummy trying to fight off the cold that everyone else has had. It has zapped my energy.
PRO: Second, we have watched some really great movies, we are all reading fabulous books and I have drawings galore that the boys have created. We've been to the YMCA twice to play racquet ball and basketball. Today we drove to Pendleton and tried to go on the underground tour (missed it by 30 minutes). Headed over to the wool mill (was 45 minutes too early). So we had lunch with Nik and headed back home.
CON: The weather has been chilly, windy and rainy. Blah.
This afternoon, boredom started to set in with the boys. Sooooo.....
they built a huge fort with blankets and tape (?--what is it with men and tape?)
--they took random pictures of...
(wait for it...)
a bored dog
mommy working on school stuff and daddy studying his math
and their butt cracks
I think I've said all I need to say about spring break inside. And on that crack, I'll stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment