

While the boys are painting the garage, I am trying to stay away. There is some serious bonding going on out there!
So, what's a mom to do?
Well, I've --
cleaned the oven
got dinner going in the crockpot
wiped down my kitchen walls (yuck)
I'm going to clean toilets
wash windows
pick up all the little toys that seem to hide themselves in nooks and crannies
pay bills
wiped down my kitchen walls (yuck)
I'm going to clean toilets
wash windows
pick up all the little toys that seem to hide themselves in nooks and crannies
pay bills
AND THEN...watch Julia and Julie (or the other way around, which ever!) while making math assessments.
Tonight, I have a date with the sauna at the Y while Michael works out.
I'm looking forward to today. :)
Tonight, I have a date with the sauna at the Y while Michael works out.
I'm looking forward to today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment