

The boys were getting dressed this weekend and in unison, Michael and I commented on their jeans. Both boys looked like they were wearing high waters! (Jacob more so than Nicholas). But the knees on Nicholas' pants are awful. I swear he spends more time on the ground.
Anyway, I took them to the store. Usually, they just let me pick out whatever I want, but yesterday was different. They each told me that they wanted to pick out their own clothes. I was stunned. Nicholas picked out solid colored polos. My plain Jane, no nonsense boy...go with what is safe. Jacob picked out bold, striped, and loud shirts. It was so funny to me to watch their little "tastes" in clothes come alive. They both wanted the same jeans...of course, skinny minny Jacob gets the 8 slim and Nicholas gets the 8 regular.
And something that brings me great tears...I think I have to switch out their hangers. The little ones just don't hold their clothes anymore. Time does fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment