Friday, February 19, 2010

Bargaining with the Tooth Fairy...

Nicholas has had a loose tooth for about a week. In preparation for the losing of the tooth, he started questioning us about why the tooth fairy always brings $1. Interesting question. I hated to tell him that usually it's because we have stolen it out of his piggy bank or his wallet. (We NEVER have cash on us). I think that he has finally gotten over the fact that the tooth fairy DIDN'T SHOW UP the last time he lost a tooth. Oh, this poor child. I never would have done that with child #1! Any way....we told him that all the tooth fairy can carry is $1.
Tonight at dinner, his tooth came out. There was this note beside his bed with his tooth:

Resourceful, right? Hopeful? Hmmm....I guess it never hurts to ask. (And, BTW, he may get $5 for the effort!)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! A 20-dollar bill does weigh just the same as a 1-dollar bill.

    Let's make sure that he & Adana never meet. Imagine the scary plots they could come up with!

    ReplyDelete