Checked out your night stand lately?
I'm mean....REALLY. Now, I'm not going into the drawers, but let me give you a little tour.
This morning, while making the boy's beds (Don't give me grief about that--it's just something that I like to do for them. They do plenty of other chores) I happened to really look at their night stands.
It gave me a great grin.
NICHOLAS
CONTENTS for Nicholas: binoculars, flashlight, battery, water, tomahawk, big ass knife (that he bought with his own money), kleenex and a camping light (definitely Michael's child)
CONCLUSION: Nicholas is ready for a zombie attack, power outage or sneezing attack at any moment.
JACOB
CONTENTS for Jacob: remote, cell phone, chargers, wallet, glasses and his Grandma Sadie's rotary phone. What you can't see below, is a hideous stack of drawings, pencils and a knife.
CONCLUSION: Have technology will travel. Sentimental and a hoarder. Also, he doesn't trust us with his wallet, so it is always close by. Yes, we've been known to borrow a dollar or two out of his wallet, because the boy ALWAYS has cash!
MICHELLE:
CONTENTS: Glasses, Tums, lotion, fingernail polish, a book I'm reading, Runners World magazine on top of a stack of professional books, tupperware catalogs, and lots of hair thingys.
CONCLUSION: I'm getting old. I need meds & glasses next to the bed. I've got my hair up most nights. And I really should try to read those stupid professional books, but I keep a stack of literature I really like close by!
MICHAEL:
CONTENTS: Remote, gun books, gun magazine, gun cleaner, a flashlight and pictures of his favorite people...me and his boys.
CONCLUSIONS: Loves his woman, his boys and guns...in that order!
Now come on....do tell. Don't be shy.
WHAT'S ON YOUR NIGHT STAND????
CONCLUSIONS: Loves his woman, his boys and guns...in that order!
Now come on....do tell. Don't be shy.
WHAT'S ON YOUR NIGHT STAND????




No comments:
Post a Comment