Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AJ Visit and choir

This is Nicholas. Tonight I will be your guest blogger. AJ's visit was awesome. She came on Tuesday. AJ's visit always makes me and my brother happy because she puts a smile on me and jacob's face. She is almost always here to just see us. She hugs us and plays. She helps with our homework. She lets us play on her phone--with lots of cool games. We are her monkeys. We love AJ. Now back to the mom.





Last night was Jacob's final choir concert. It was so cool! All the 4th & 5th graders from the elementary schools, all the middle schools and all the high school choir kids performed and then did the finale together. It was "moving". What I loved most was seeing the kids that Jacob will take his journey with for the first part of life. I love these kids. I think they will be life long friends. I enjoy their parents and get a "kick" out of seeing them at these types of events. So many of them, I went to school with too. Yes, my son is surrounded by girls....those are his best friends, and they think he is fantabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment