Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sledding....


This picture above is actual AFTER the fun of sledding! I have to say that sledding is much more fun to me now that the boys are older. They get themselves dressed, they carry their sleds, they decide where they want to sled and they have to trudge up and down the hill. I had my nice little cup of coffee and enjoyed watching ALL the Carpenter boys go way too fast for my liking. By the end, they were all 3 going down on their sleds like they were snowboards! Guess it is time to have our neighbor Tom take the boys to learn to ski!

It's funny because Jacob started out pretty timid. And by the end, he was flying down the hill. He also quickly mastered using his sled as a snowboard.

Nicholas loves to run and dive. Ouch. But he was great at it! He even took this technique home with him and was doing it across the yard!

Daddy even got in on the fun this year, which was hilarious! You would have thought he was 18 going down the hill!

Great exercise and tired pups by the end of the day!

One of many races that took place that day. I got voted as most lame because I kept my boots dragging. Truth be told, I need to get my miles in by the end of the year and a sledding injury was NOT on my list! :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! Look at all your snow! That looks like so much fun.

    Where were you? When I was a kid, we used to sled at the golf course across from Borleske stadium. So many fun memories!! (And in the summer, we would ice block there. Loved it!!)

    ReplyDelete