We decided that today was a good day to build our gingerbread houses. We bought two, but they insisted on working on just one "together". And actually, we're glad they only did this one. We quickly learned that we needed a few more "tools" and candy. Tomorrow, we'll try house number two and see if we can be a little more refined in our techniques.
I love this picture. I try to think of these moments when they are fighting and swearing that they are just sure that the other was put here on earth to torture them.
So after running errands, building gingerbread houses, mommy going on a run with Jesse, dinner served and dessert eaten, we all went our separate ways to rest for the evening...
Jacob decided to read for a while. (I swear there were angels singing because he never chooses to just read during the day. If he is going to read, it is usually at night when he just wants to stay up later!)
And Jesse -- well, after a long & wet run with momma, we took a hot shower, blow dried her off and she claimed herself a warm & cozy spot on the couch. Which, really is funny, because we don't let her on the furniture and she NEVER tries to do so, but I think she was pretty chilled so we let her up there tonight and one of the boys wrapped her in this blanket.
No comments:
Post a Comment