And as for the miracle, well, it's no secret that I've got Jacob's number. I have the kid figured out. Nicholas...not so much. BUT daddy does! We have had two celebrations the last two days. First, Nicholas had a poster for school that he had to finish. It was painful for me to get him to do anything on it-an uphill battle. I went to work at school one day. When I returned, Michael & Nicholas were at the table working on it and almost had it finished! This means daddy will get to endure homework this year!
Also, Michael put a radio/CD player in Nicholas' room. The kid loves it! He cleaned his room yesterday with it on! And when I say cleaned, he really did....he organized his desk, dusted and put things where they go. I can't say that I loved his choice of music or stations, but choose your battles, right? Truly this is the best his room has ever looked! Rock on!
No comments:
Post a Comment