Friday, December 28, 2012

The Leg

My leg.  My groin.  My hip.  My crotch.  You name it, it just isn't getting better.
Improved?  Yes.
Healed?  No.
I have been on my feet so much the last week that it is really unhappy with me.
I am still convinced that ostesis pubis is the right diagnosis.
Rest seems to be the only remedy and man....that is impossible.
I did read an article about some Australian athletes who got some sort of injections for it.  
I doubt they'll let me have those.
I also had a "friend" who asked me if I was imagining the pain.
Don't get me started.  I was just happy to hold my tongue.
I'm going back to the doc on the 10th of January.
It's been almost 5 months of minimal activity, acupuncture and deep massage.
Something has got to get better.

1 comment:

  1. I had to check out the link on the pubis issue, totally interesting! Healed is good and good for you for holding your tongue. It wasn't worth it but geesh, it's amazing that someone would actually say that! Grrrr....
    Happy you're healing!

    ReplyDelete