Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cooking...

I love cooking when I am not rushed.   During school days, that is an impossible task.
But I had no other choice than to be a little rushed in my cooking over the last two weeks.
It resulted in things like this gingerbread house that kind of sagged.
And we were competing against a house that looked like this....
But, guess what....
WE WON!
It may or may not have been due to the fact that we stood by the tables and rallied for people to vote for Sponge Bob.  I mean come on....let's go for originality...right?
I also participated in a cookie exchange at school.  Usually I like to test out my recipes first.  Nicholas and I decided to make chocolate pretzels that should've looked like this.....
And this is what ours looked like.
Go ahead...laugh.  They look like piles of poop.  We know. 
And finally, we had the staff party at our house.  It was delightful.  Other than this plant that my principal brought me.
It stinks.  It stinks like urine and stinky socks.  We have no idea what it is.  But, it is gone now.  We put it in my parents garage and my dad is determined to figure out what it is.  Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Let's see ... Spongebob, poop pretzels, and pee flowers. You must have BOYS in your house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. Does look like poop. I made cake balls last year that looked the same but man did they taste good.

    ReplyDelete