We have just been too busy to blog! And I think that is a good thing.
The weather has turned into spring/summer and we are enjoying the long days.
Big news is coming......
THE HAIR!
I survived Jacob's long hair phase. It was really starting to drive him crazy. So he made a grand plan to have it cut on Mother's Day. That's my boy. He is a pleaser. So here he is before. 
And AFTER! He seems to be really happy with it. It was a big surprise at school and I think that was pretty fun for him. Getting ready yesterday morning was a breeze. He looks so much more mature!
Mother's Day was wonderful. We spent it with my mom and Karen (our dear family friend). The boys presented them with corsages and they loved it. As always, the boys were so polite and loving and really doted on their nana and Karen.
My little men....who aren't so little anymore. I actually have on 3 inch heels.
Normally, they are both looking me in the eye!
The man who made being a mommy possible. Love him! He is getting ready to leave for Tennesse to watch McKenly graduate. We wish we could all go, but it's just too expensive.
Hopefully we'll get him here for the summer!
Nothing better than FAMILY.
I don't have a picture on here, but I'll try to post one later with my phone. But this weekend, we bought a pop-up tent trailer. It is so fun! We are looking forward to many camping trips this summer. Heck, since the moment we bought it, our boys have been in it....eating dinner, reading, doing homework, playing "house", etc. I think it is going to be a ton of fun!
I don't see a lot of blogging going on this summer. Now that Michael is on days, I GET to spend time with him at night, not the computer! We are outside so much that I don't sit down to the computer often. The boys are taking swimming, golf, tennis and a little soccer this summer. I am looking forward to running, biking, swimming and strength training.....and a lot of lounging around, cooking new things and piddling with projects throughout the house. Only 14 more school days!
Happy Summer!


Love the new haircut! It does make him look older.
ReplyDeleteAnd HOORAY for summer! I. Can't. Wait.
Sounds like you are living life in the best way. Blogging has taken a backseat for me too. Nice to see an update from you, though. :) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice Mother's Day and your son looks so handsome with his new haircut. Blogging should take a back seat to family time and summer. Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDelete