It's been quiet around here....this blog.
Usually when I get quiet, it's because I've resorted to the surrounding love of these fellas.
The world's 3 best safety nets.
I'm in a funny place. Not much to talk about. What is there to say?
Monday. Boston. Me. :)
So I surround myself with what I know for sure.
Them.
The boys and I had a great Spring Break.
Relaxing. Relaxing. RELAXING!
We did fun little projects.
Cleaned here and there.
And just hung out together.
Easter was celebrated with brunch at the Club with Nik & Nana.
The boys got all dressed up in the clothes they picked out.
Always makes me laugh how alike they are, and yet how different.
Long hair/short hair. Skinny/stocky.
Converse shoes/black hunting boots.
Those are my boys.
We are all excited for our trip to Boston. Just a few more days and we are outta here!
Sounds a lot like our spring break, lots of relaxing (well trying to relax). Your boys are hilarious, someday that will be mine. So fun to see their personalities come out. Excited for you and Boston, cant wait to follow you through the 26.2 miles!
ReplyDeleteGreat break and so excited to hear all about your Boston experience.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could live my entire life in an eternal, never-ending Spring Break. Ahhhh . . .
ReplyDeleteI've watched the Boston marathon for many years, but I've never been so excited as I am to watch this one! Try to find some tv cameras and give us a big Thumbs Up, k? :)