It was amazing!
It was awesome!
It was hot!
It might have been my slowest time ever, but I had the BEST time ever.
I'll be back for more, but just wanted a quick check in to say we made it home safely, had a great trip and boy do I have a big blog post coming!
Awww, it was sooo hot!! Glad it was awesome and amazing for you too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been dying to hear how it went. So glad to know that you made it there, finished the race and had a great time! My kids & I were GLUED to the computer watching the elite women. WOW! What a finish!
ReplyDeleteYay! You survived!!!!!! Congrats of finishing what sounds like the hardest marathon in ages for just about everyone :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! Can't wait to read more...
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to all the details. Wish the weather would have been better for you guys out there Monday, but you finished and in those conditions, that says a lot about your strength and determination! Congratulations, girl! YOU ROCK!!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Love that you had a good time. Anxiously awaiting the rest.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations lady!! Can't wait for the recap!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing that one--It. Was. Tough. And clearly, so are you! Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDelete