
Soccer....
I do love it.
The boys love it.
But, boy does it love to consume our every moment.
It is great birth control too--I can barely get two kids from one practice to the next and games and snacks and, oh yes, we should be doing homework, reading 20 minutes and eating dinner somewhere in there. By the way, I'd love to get a run in. Last night, I snuck 10 miles in at 5:45 pm. Skipped dinner and ran my little tail of to get home before showers and bed.
So, life is busy. The boys are exhausted by Thursday morning of each week, but trying to enjoy the insanity...not my strong point. Daddy is in school in the morning/afternoon and working afternoon/nights. Someday we'll look back on this and wonder how we juggled it all.
I do love it.
The boys love it.
But, boy does it love to consume our every moment.
It is great birth control too--I can barely get two kids from one practice to the next and games and snacks and, oh yes, we should be doing homework, reading 20 minutes and eating dinner somewhere in there. By the way, I'd love to get a run in. Last night, I snuck 10 miles in at 5:45 pm. Skipped dinner and ran my little tail of to get home before showers and bed.
So, life is busy. The boys are exhausted by Thursday morning of each week, but trying to enjoy the insanity...not my strong point. Daddy is in school in the morning/afternoon and working afternoon/nights. Someday we'll look back on this and wonder how we juggled it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment