Back in the swing...
We are back in the full swing of school.
Homework, soccer practice for both boys and night time routines.
This weekend, the fair is in town. Last night, we took the boys to the demo derby. It is always such a good time. I love the redneck side of people that come out. We let them ride one ride and agreed to come back on Saturday for a full day at the fair.
Nicholas made his own pancakes this morning.
Jacob was perfectly content to lay on the couch and wait for them to be done.
We are back in the full swing of school.
Homework, soccer practice for both boys and night time routines.
This weekend, the fair is in town. Last night, we took the boys to the demo derby. It is always such a good time. I love the redneck side of people that come out. We let them ride one ride and agreed to come back on Saturday for a full day at the fair.
Nicholas made his own pancakes this morning.
But after breakfast, both boys really pitched in with laundry, cleaning the house, working in the yard, working in Nik & Nana's yard, washing both cars and other general "chores".

Man, I sure do miss the fair! I remember when I went to Garrison Jr. High for 7th grade. We got out of school early and EVERYBODY walked over and spent the rest of the day at the fair - riding the rides and making out behind the stadium. Ahhh, the good 'ol days. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the demo derby! My dad often drove one of the tow trucks, so I got to ride with him and be right down in the middle of it all. Great daddy/daughter bonding time!