The boys have had a busy week. They have had the British soccer camp from 9-12 which they love! Then we have gone to have lunch and from 1-4 they are taking a yard art class. They come home pretty exhausted. Last weekend we put up a basketball goal for them! They played it for a LONG time. And still, go out, grab a ball and will shoot for a while.

We all put our handprints in. I of course was very sentimental about all of this. But, Michael was even more so. He told me later that when he was Nicholas' age, his dad bought he and his brother a hoop....which never got put up. It just sat forever. So, getting this up for his boys was very emotional. I could see the happiness in his eyes. Joy.
Wednesday was Wacky day at soccer camp. They had a great time getting duded up for this! Jacob just thinks of it as theatrical fun...
Nicholas likes to look at it more like war paint...
But of course, they had to match the soccer balls...

And as for me, I've had a great week. I spent a lot of time on the phone dealing with some financial issues. In the end, I was glad I had the time to be able to do so. But this week has also allowed me the opportunity to run with some friends and run in new places. I ran an 8-mile loop on Monday on trails! Tuesday, Jesse and I went on our normal run. I got my hair done on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, I ran up to my friends house up Mill Creek. She had muffins & fruit waiting. What a great visit we had. Then I was able to run back--10 miles total. Today, I am meeting a high school friend for a run. It has been years since I've seen her. I'm really looking forward to some time on the road with her.
This weekend is my 20-year reunion. It is hard to believe. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and learning about their life adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment