![]() |
| An early morning hike! 5 miles at 5:30 a.m. |
I started out thinking that I would reflect at the end of each day while I was here at CSTP.
But every day, I ran out of time. Which is funny because this week has been all about the gift of time.
Time to develop a message, time to devise a plan and time to write about all of the above. (But no time to put it on the blog!)
From getting up at 5:15 in the morning to run, hike and walk each day with colleagues to sitting outside after dinner and talking until 9....our days have been FULL.
FULL of time to think, reflect and write. FULL of time to work, debate and plan. FULL of time to learn about one another beyond our given titles.
We've laughed, we've been frustrated and we have grown. We have made progress...as individuals, as a group and as educators.
We all feel compelled to go forth and share what we got out of this week. My eyes have been opened to so many educational issues that my colleagues are coping with and trying to improve. My mind is spinning with ideas but has learned how to synthesize them and be progressive with them. To be purposeful in my goals.
So as I'm sitting here drinking my iced tea at the base of Mt. Si at the Rainbow Lodge, I am most thankful for the gift of time I have been given this week. Time to form relationships. time to pursue my dreams and time to grow.
| My 5:30 morning run! |
| Developing my Action Plan |

No comments:
Post a Comment