Saturday, September 20, 2014

Busy busy bees

Must update, must update.  ;)
Most of you I communicate via facebook, running blogs or the blended family forum.  But I still want this to be a running and family place to share with those who I don't connect with except for here!
So what have we been up to?
 Training for races. 
Playing with dogs.
 Starting school.
 Playing with dogs.
 Running races.
Playing with dogs.
Watching these boys continue to grow.
 Snuggling with dogs
And then some more snuggling with dogs.
And enjoying each and every day I get to spend with this handsome man!

Add into that renewing my National Boards certificate, kids with busy schedules, participating in a leadership cohort, applying for my administrative credential, retired parents, and our full time jobs?  Yep, we are hop-skip-and jumping most days!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update!! I've recommitted myself to updating my blog also. You are a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete