Life is full. And that is good.
I'm spending more time expressing myself in my private journal, than I feel the need to on my blog. Shocking, right? But they are deep issues. Not for my family, but for those around us. My heart is heavy for so many. I'm trying to remember that I have no control over these things, but can feel compassion without living it.
So I focus on the things that matter most to me....yep, you know it. Enjoying watching my men together.
Spoiled with little treasures during teacher appreciation week.
Hanging out with my two favorites. Planning our summer vacation....
Playing hookie with Nicholas so we could go watch food network at Wa-Hi.
Enjoying those long summer evenings on the patio.
Our yearly family fun run during the Balloon Stampede.
Michael caring for Nana, cuz really, she's HIS nana....and no one messes with her.








Nice pictures.
ReplyDelete