We spent two days at the magic kingdom (and one evening). We thought it was PACKED, but the people told us that this was like having the park to themselves! The boys loved Disney, and it was nice that we could skip all of the character picture spots. They had no desire for that. Some of the lines were CRAZY long (as in almost two hours), but they were troopers all the way through.
We stayed at the Carribean Resort on Disney and rode the bus everywhere. Our room was right next door to my parents. It was a blast! We had a beach, many pools and a little shopping. Michael and I enjoyed early morning and late night walks around the resort. My mom and dad went hot tubbing. The hospitality and ease of everything was IMPRESSIVE.
Nana with the boys at the resort. A lovely 83* everyday!
Jacob bought Michael some Mickey hands with his own money. And believe me...they were worth EVERY penny! Michael had the best time wearing them EVERYWHERE! Kids were high-5ing him all over the place! It was hysterical. And YES, he drove with them on and waved to everybody! What a dad!

Sporting my new socks that I got from Downtown Disney and Little Missmatched!
Love that store!
Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrel. Notice who's plate is empty? :)
We spent two days at the beach. We went to St. Petersburg on Thanksgiving and LOVED it there. The next day we went to Cocoa beach. It was warmer water, but not as nice. Seriously, I think my kids would've spent the rest of the trip at the beach. They are beach bums and wave jumpers through and through.
This is Michael at the rainforest cafe where every 1o minutes the restaurant would "come alive" like a jungle. Believe me, after spending all day in a theme park, this was NOT the best choice. But the food and service was spectacular. We kept waiting on Michael to do his best ape impression. I think we were pretty border line here!
Poppa Mickey loving his boys at Downtown Disney before the ferry ride.

Animal Kingdom. Loved this place!
I volunteered to be in a show at Hollywood Studios. It was really fun and I got VERY wet!

Kennedy Space Center was breathtaking and incredible and really "moved" me. What a spectacular place. It is also, the second largest wildlife refugee. NASA actually only uses 10% of the land. We saw bald eagles, alligators and wild boars!

Planet Hollywood was a ton of fun! What energy and so much to look at. We had great food and service here too! Not to mention, we had major coupons off from our resort and anytime you can save money at Disney is a good time!

For us, it was a magical place. The boys loved it. The adults loved it. The memories, the laughs, the thrills....it was MAGICAL!

The boys spent a lot of time in the lego store in Downtown Disney.
Jacob and I stayed out late one night at Hollywood Studios. There was a breathtaking musical light show sponsored by the Osmonds. They even had snow falling from the sky!
I have to get to my other computer to see if I forgot anything, but what a trip!
Thanks Nik & Nana for one of the best Christmas gifts EVER!
Ohhhh, how I love Florida! I'm glad you had such an awesome trip.
ReplyDelete