Monday, June 2, 2014

YMCA Corporate Cup Challenge

This year, my friend Karen Carlile wrangled me into being co-captain with her in our local YMCA Corporate Cup challenge.  Now, we should just preface this with the focus on CORPORATE.  Yep, most of the teams we competed against were corporations.  They have 400+ employees compared to our lil' 40.  We competed against the penitentiary, the community college, Key technology, baker boyer bank and the YMCA.  Yep...we were out numbered in most events, but man did we have fun!
Getting ready to go benchpress.

Our swim team!

Thank goodness Michael represented me in bowling!  He was GOOD!

Our pickle ball team!


What we lacked in ability, we made up for in sportsmanship!  We were enthusiastic, spirited and always were the best losers!
Our first place trivia team!

Our 5K team.

I was 1st female in my age division and 3rd overall.  It was a good day!

I promised if they won first place, I would dance on a table....this as close as a sober person gets to dancing on a table.
I promised if they won first place, I would dance on a table....this as close as a sober person gets to dancing on a table.





No comments:

Post a Comment