So many changes happening for this young man....
Besides going through a seemingly constant growth spurt and a voice that is cracking.
He got braces this week, went to the fair with friends (without parents) and will start 7th grade.
Nicholas is starting 6th grade and actually seems excited about it. He has been busy creating all summer long. I'm going to run out of arm space before he runs out of paracord.
We outgrew the truck when it comes to camping. I refused to get under new car payments. Plus, the new cars just didn't fit any of our needs. And then this little beauty showed up. It's a 2003 with only 60,000 miles and one owner. I traded in my camry and couldn't be happier!
It has been a great summer, but I think we are all ready to head back to school and a routine. Plus, this growing up stuff, as painful as it can be, is also amazing. I love the people they are becoming.










No comments:
Post a Comment