Sunday, November 4, 2012

October

What happened in October?
Geesh!  A LOT!
We painted pumpkins.

 Greatest idea ever!




 We went to the corn maze.
 Everyone has glasses now....
 Nik ran. I didn't.  But that's ok.  I'm swimming and have hope for running before the year is over.
 Jacob turned 12.  Nicholas made his cupcakes for him AND decorated them.
 We've spent many evenings in the man-cave listening to records and 8-tracks.  The boys have been mesmorized. 
 Nicholas is becoming a true chef.  On this day, he chose to make homemade pizza dough, homemade pizza sauce and fixed lunch for he and his brother.
 We've raked leaves.....Get 'em cleaned up and within 5 minutes, it looks back to this.  Wouldn't trade this tree, but always glad when it is green or bare.
Feeling thankful for all that I have.  Feeling hopeful for those who are struggling.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your painting idea, I do not like the mess that carving pumpkins creates and then they last for like 2 days and die anyway. Colt would love the painting too, he is really into crafts these days. How is the healing going? I haven't asked my mom in awhile how you are feeling. Thanks so much for the box of clothes, seriously I am keeping most of them. The shirts are perfect for Colt (or will be next spring/summer!). Thanks for thinking of us! Hope your getting better. You have your eye on a race yet or is it still too soon?

    ReplyDelete