Friday, September 7, 2012

School Starts!

Here we are to Friday and we have had a fabulous week!
Jacob loves middle school and all of the independence that it brings with it.  Even I am learning to cope with letting him spread his wings.  He is such a great kid and has handled it like a pro.  I couldn't be more proud of him.  Responsibility, a new sax, PE, organization and walking from Pioneer to Green Park (almost a mile).
Nicholas is just as I expected him to be in 5th grade.  A hard worker, serious, quiet and a leader.  What a boy.
A highlight of my week was reading his interactive journal.  You can tell that family is SO important to him based on some of the things he wrote about.
*his favorite part of school is spending the day with me and getting to say I'm his teacher
*he feels sad when daddy has to go to work
*his best friend is his brother Jacob
*something that we might not know about him is that he loves to cook with his nana
*a place he would like to visit is Cozumel with Nik
*his favorite place is camping at Mt. St. Helens
Will try to add pics later.  Just wanted to get my thoughts down for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment