Seriously...they thought this was almost as good as the camping trip.
Looking at the piles of smoke filled laundry was just a bit too much for me to handle. So I decided to pile the bulk of it in the car and head to the laundromat.
"Laundromat?", my children exclaimed!
It was a MUST go.
Off we went. Apparently I have failed as a mother by never taking them there.
They loved it.
The baskets on wheels. The big machines. Depositing mounds of quarters. Watching things spin insanely fast. Moving the laundry from the washer side to the dryer side and then folding it on the tables as it came out. Why can't laundry be this much fun at home?
I have to say, the crowd was "interesting" but very friendly. (Michael has his own theory on why they were so friendly to me, but I'll stick to my version)
Doing laundry is much more expensive than I remember from my college days, BUT it was also much quicker and efficient than I remember too. So we'll call it a "wash"...... hee, hee.

You just never know where you'll find entertainment for boys, eh?? Too funny!
ReplyDeleteWhen we went out west Mt. St. Helen's fascinated me. I enjoyed the museum a lot.
ReplyDeleteI love doing my laundry at a laundromat, except that they are so dang expensive! But it's awesome to get it all done in one shot. I've never thought of taking my kids along, though. Maybe I'll bring them next time.
ReplyDelete