Friday, June 29, 2012

Blogging 101

I've been stumped at blogging.  Not because I have nothing to blog about, but because I feel the need to vent.  But it's funny...you don't want to vent too much because it's a blog and too, you are bound to have someone read it that shouldn't. 
We are having a GREAT summer.  I am enjoying the boys so much and they are trying new things.  Usually with a smile on their face.  So I have made a point to not let certain things dwell in me and make me angry.  Therefore with as much vagueness as possible and yet spitting it out...here goes.
1)  Father's Day.  Stepsons didn't call.  Don't get me started. 
2)  Government Agencies.  Stupid.  Done with child support finally.  Cars registered.  Drivers License renewed.  There is a form for everything.  Painful.
3)  Brother-in-law.  Selfish.  Feel helpless when it comes to my sister.
4) A friend - who you always put more in than they do.  Is that a friend?  Hmmmm.....

On the bright side....LOTS!  And for that I am thankful.  I have been very aware to NOT let these little things eat me up.  I have been mindful to keep my mouth SHUT.  I am focused on all of the good things around me....and there are a lot of good things and PEOPLE around me!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I TOTALLY get what your feeling here! There have been so many times when I've wanted to vent on my blog but couldn't because I knew the "wrong" people would read it and I'd be opening a whole lousy can of worms. I've even thought about starting another "secret" blog just for venting, but then I'm always afraid that it will be discovered. So instead, I just write in my journal. Man, when I die and people starting reading my journals, they are going to be in for some shocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anyone who blogs feels that way Michelle, I always worry about the stuff I write too. Like "is this too personal, are people going to think I share too much" Its a fine line. I think you do a great job though!

    The boys are loving their bows, thanks so much for thinking of us when you were selling them.

    Hope your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete