Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pay Up....

I bought them...
Normally, I don't waste my money on race photos. They are SO expensive, there are only a few that I even half way like and usually they catch the most awkward poses. But I kept the email in my inbox for a LONG time. Just last week, I got a note that the photos were 25% off and I figured that was clue enough for me to pay up!
All of the photos really showed how I felt during Eugene.
Happy....

Strong.

Determined.

I don't think I'll forget any of those feelings anytime soon.
But just in case I question what type of runner I am, I decided to Pay Up.
It was worth it.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you!! They look good...solid in every one....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Like you were meant for it, you almost make it look easy! Enjoy those photos; totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Those were all WORTH every penny, you made me smile too. I loved your adjectives to describe how you were feeling AND how you looked. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well worth the money! Your expression says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete