I thought about dropping blogging a few weeks ago.
I had some negative people who drove me crazy...mostly on fb...because I never see them in person. So I decided to just drop them instead and keep going with the blog!
I love the running community, I love sharing my family with those friends who aren't on fb and I love having a written journal with pics!
Our summer has been full of.....
![]() |
| Work! Picking strawberries for Jacob and housesitting too. This week they are doing a paper route. |
![]() |
| More work! Nicholas is the "mower" of the group. |
![]() |
| Plenty of runs and classes at the Y for me! |
![]() |
| Fishing.... |
![]() |
| ...more fishing. |
![]() |
| Making bracelets. Nicholas learned how from his brother McKenly. |
![]() |
| Runs with my dad and friends. |
![]() |
| Babysitting for friends when we could help them out! The boys liked this gig! |
![]() |
| More fishing and a little comic relief with the fake cigs. |
![]() |
| A nice bee sting for me. |
![]() |
| Michael's 49th birthday. We took a trip up to Spokane! |
| Swimming. Not as much as I thought, but still plenty of pool time. |
| Cooking! Nicholas has taken off! It is so much fun. |
| Time with cousins. |
| Love these cousins! |
| Meeting their big brother for the first time and knowing right from the instant that they were all 3 kindred spirits in one way or another. THIS is what family is about. |
![]() |
| Oh these two....their quiet gentle ways...pure bliss for us. |
| Michael had all his boys together. What a week of vacation in Myrtle Beach! The best part was having my parents and sister there to experience these wonderful kids and cousins with us too! |
![]() | ||||
| And we made a stop at Palmetto State Armory while in the Carolinas. |
It has been a GREAT summer. It was nice to take a break from blogging, and yet, I'm looking forward to coming back to it too. Both boys are getting excited for middle school and for the first time in 6 years, I'll be walking in the doors of Green Park alone. Odd, but fabulous!













I love the picture of your boys with my boys. Colt still talks about them. Glad you had such a nice summer, I am sure you are probably getting ready to gear back up for school this fall. Can't believe both your boys are in middle school now. Thanks for your willingness to help with the boys and all the clothes you have been dropping off. They are so appreciated. Enjoy these last few weeks.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
Thank you thank you thank you for keeping up with your blog!! My kids love telling people about their "Mom's BFF from high school - Michelle." They seem to find it hilarious that I was actually a teenager long ago, and actually had friends. :)
ReplyDelete