Sunday, October 7, 2012

Project Sunday...

My men love to have projects.  Fortunately, the daddy of the group seems to find them all the time.  Today, the oldest men are working on THIS project....



They are building sides for my truck for when I let them use it to haul things.
The youngest man is doing a lot of THIS.....


Guns, guns and more guns.
And I'm doing this....

Since I've been doing a lot of THIS...




And stalking friends running marathons in Portland and Chicago.
Yes, it makes me want to run.  But more than that, it makes me want to heal correctly so that I can get back out there and kick some marathon ass. 

I love THIS feeling.

And even THIS feeling.

I want to go back to Eugene and qualify for Boston again.

I want to run Boston again and not be in pain or sweating because of record temps.
I want to become a marathoner who goes for the destination purpose...not only time.
I also realize, I just can't find the love of triathlons.
  
I just want to get back on the pavement.  I promise to stay committed to other activities, but give me the road any day.  

Someday.  
Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment